I started Physique PHT with an idea to make exercising a bit more relaxed. To be able to workout in your own home with no worries or stress of getting to the gym and without feeling you are being judged while simply trying to achieve your fitness goal.
My goal is to make fitness as convenient and affordable as possible, and when we start, we start with baby steps. We learn HOW to exercise.
As we advance, our workouts become more hard core and intense. I ensure proper form and technique as I keep you motivated!! In this way, you do not experience a level of soreness that leaves you discouraged. Instead, you'll feel invigorated and ready to meet the next challenge.
Check me out with the Better Business Bureau, and Angie`s list.
- I come to you
- I bring the equipment needed
- No contracts, pay for 6 sessions at a time
- One on one, couples, and groups all for one price (share the price with your friends and family),
- Obesity/weight management
- Senior citizen's
- Strength training
- Circuit training/plyometric
- Suspended workouts
- Running, hiking and
- Specific athletic training.
- Member of the NSCA since 2008,
- Insured through Hiscox Insurance,
- US Marine 1985-1989.
Location: Johnson County, Kansas